Genuine and original Ex-Rental Commercial Grade PonyCycle horse toy!
Ideally suited to toy libary, school or daycare wanting fun toy for children to play on.
PonyCycle toys were invented in 2003 and developed over the past 15 years. Don't be fooled by cheap imitations, PonyCycle are the best producer of high quality ride on toys in the world.
A child sized ride on toy unicorn which relies on child power to move. Your child will feel like they're riding a real unicorn, as a natural riding motion is required to get the toy moving.
•Size: 78Lx 35W x95H cm
•Seat to Pedal height: 64cm
•Max Load: 60kgs
• Commercial grade rental version
• Adjustable pedals with two fixed heights
• Handlebars located on each side of head make steering easy
• Ride indoors and outdoors (flat, non plush floors only)
• Physical and imaginative fun
• Improve child motor skills, strengthen abdomen and legs
• Wheels don't scratch floors and are also locked so they cannot roll backwards
• Heavy Duty steel frame covered in fire retardant soft padding and plush material
• Environmentally friendly as no batteries or power supply required
• Weight is 15kgs and supports max load of 60kgs
• Very safe product that meets Australian & CE Standards
• Suits Ages: 4 - 9
Ex-Rental - Toy Horse - Large (age 4-9yrs)
- All freight costs are subject without notice based on carrier pricing
- Orders dispatched within 24hrs of clearing payment
- Charges based on delivery of 1 toy only
- Regional & remote customers please email email@example.com
- Collection at our Perth metro location is available at no charge
- Please note we do not ship to PO boxes
- Orders will be cancelled and refunded if incorrect freight charge selected
Ex Demo - 12 month limited warranty on frame only. No warranty on plastic seating, handles or fabric. Toy is in working order but is sold as is, noting the toy is ex-rental (second hand) with general wear and tear to the fabric, internal spring, plastic seat, handles and wheels.
Warranty does not apply if :
- Damaged by incorrect assembly
- Damaged by inadequate storage
- Damaged by inappropriate cleaning products used
- Damaged by misuse
- General abuse or neglect
- Failure to follow recommended maintenance guidelines
- Normal wear and tear
- Rips, wearing, pilling, creasing, stains or fading
- Fading or discolouration caused by excessive exposure to sunlight
- Product not used for intended purposes
- The product has been tampered or modified with in any way
- Force Majeure